Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, September 24, 2010

 The habit that will be the hardest for me is to have confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner.  I teach MTA and do not use technology with my students in my classroom. I feel like I am out of touch with all of the new innovative things that technology offers.  I do not feel confident in myself as a technologically sound person.
I am going to have to really push myself to finish this course and not give up along the way.  The time frame of this course is another issue with me. I feel like I am juggling so many balls right now between being a teacher, wife and mother. This is another ball I am going to have to add to my life and I am hoping that I will be able to spend the time that I need to complete this course and learn alot of new and fun things along the way.  I really enjoy learning new things in technology so I think it will make it easier to invest the time needed to complete this class.  I am really looking forward to interacting with other learners like myself as we complete the 23 things in this course.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your posting. I too have struggled with time to complete the 23 Things. I must say that thing #1-4 have had their challenges. I hope to make it to #23. Keep up the hard work and I will see you at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't fret - you will get it done! Just know that it takes a few "things" to get into it, but you will find that later "things" are lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your positive words :) We will get through this :)

    ReplyDelete