Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Overview-WHEW!!

 I do not even know where to start. I enjoyed this class so much.  I learned so many new things. I felt like I had to rush through several things because I did not want to get behind in the class so I bookmarked alot of things that I can now go back through and take my time looking through them.  I have been out of the classroom for three years and I cannot believe how much technology has changed during this time.  I feel a huge sense of accomplishment for finishing this class and feel so much more competent on technology in the classroom.  I teach MTA which is a scripted class with no technology for the students.  I plan to get back into the classroom in the near future so I feel that this class will really help me make that transition without being totally lost.  I love the fact that this class is online and I can do it at my own pace.  I usually spent my evenings at home going through the material and then would come back to school to blog about it.  I am just excited that I now know how to blog and wiki.  I had heard these terms many times but did not really understand what they were. 
  I would highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to find new ways to use technology in their classroom.  I will continue to use my reader and will go back and explore things in more depth now that I have finished the class.  I am really excited about my new knowledge :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. This class definitely puts you on technology overload, but hopefully, you will find a few things that will be useful to your classroom. Congrats - you're done!

    ReplyDelete