Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thing 23-Other Social Sites

 I enjoyed looking through the information on Classrroom 2.0. I even found some messages that I wanted to comment on but I am not a member yet so I am waiting until they accept my membership request.  I think it would be great to get a social networking site together for an entire campus.  We could address topics on campus and it would be much easier to reach out and talk to people without having to email everyone.  The whole campus could collaborate on CIP, doing  book studies,  tutoring, etc.  I think it would be a fun way to communicate with faculty.  It would also be great to create a group of teachers who teach the same subject or class. It would be a quick and easy way to communicate with other teachers and get ideas as well as solutions to problems.  I am looking forward to spending more time on Classroom 2.0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment