Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thing 21-Google

 I am really excited about all of these google tools.  I am now a huge google fan. In the past I have used Yahoo for everything but I am definitely switching to google. I even made my igoogle page my new home page.  You can see it here. It will be great to have all of my information and interests at my fingertips and I really love the big clock on it so I can keep up with how much time I am spending looking  through all of this neat stuff. I am really excited about it.  I also spent alot of time looking at google earth. I was amazed at all of the information you can get from google earth. Of course I had to look up my own address and check out my house. I also looked at my parent's home. This would be a great tool to use to go on virtual field trips. I can see using this along with books so the class can get a better idea of how the setting in a particular story would really look.  You could also use it to go on virtual field trips to places you might not ever get to visit in real life.   I am definitely going to spend countless more hours exploring all of these tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment