Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thing 10-Creative Commons

  I learned a lot from the information on Creative Commons. I am still a little unclear on some aspects of it.  I had noticed the emblem before but did not know what it represented.  I am always concerned about infringing on copyright laws and I always hope that a jury would have compassion on me if I was using the information for my students.  I also worry about it when my own children are using information from the internet. I will show my daughter the creative  commons emblem and tell her to watch for sites that have the emblem.   When I am making a presentation, I usually just use Microsoft clip art or pictures that I have taken myself.  I now feel more comfortable in using other people's materials with the creative commons logo.   I found this portion of the class to be very beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment