Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thing 11-Flickr

I really enjoyed looking at pictures in Flickr. If I was going to use Flickr with my students, I would have pictures saved in a folder on my computer that they could browse through and use.  I came across some photos I would definitely not want my students to look at. I think Flickr is an amazing thing.  It gives you pictures of just about anything right at your fingertips. Previously I have had to search for images and then find the one I want only to find out that I could not use it without paying for it.  I think There are so many ways that you could use Flickr. I think it would be fun to put a picture a day up on the promethian board and have the students use the picture as a writing prompt.   I also think it is a great way to share pictures with friends and family. I have used Snapfish in the past but I am going to start using Flickr now to share my pictures. Here is a picture that I downloaded:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturesbyann/with/2572062003/


No comments:

Post a Comment