Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thing 7-Comments

 I agree with the writer of "How to Comment like a Queen or King".  It is important to add as much information as possible when leaving a comment on someone's blog.  You should leave a reason for agreeing or disagreeing with their post. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and I like to leave a positive comment about their blog.  Blogging can be a very positive as well as a negative thing.  I think it is a great way to express your opinion and read about other people's opinions as well. It helps to see how other people feel about issues. I have even been known to change my opinion after reading opinions from both sides of an issue.  I like to read the comments other people leave on my blog as well. I think a blog should be like any normal conversation and I think everyone should follow guidelines for proper etiquette.  I also think that people should use blogging to express their experiences and opinions and not use them to spread gossip.  Right now there is a blog going around at Poteet where several people are blogging about a subject they know nothing about.  It has turned into a very hateful blog about the principal and I think that is a shame.  I think that sometimes people should have to identify themselves if they are going to be blogging about someone else and using their name.  Blogging should not be used to hurt other people. I think our new rule needs to be "if you can't blog something nice about someone then just don't blog it at all".

No comments:

Post a Comment