Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thing 13-Image generators

 I really enjoyed playing around with the image generators. I started off uploading a picture of my husband and had some fun putting his picture on a monkey body on the body switcher web site.  Then I made a baseball trading card with my son's picture and then went on sign generator and made a basketball jersey and a license plate for my daughter.  I had a great time playing around with all of these. I bookmarked several of them and will use them to make things for my family.   I think the trading cards would be a great way to teach vocabulary in the classroom.  It would also be a fun way to make memory matching games for students to play.  I use the comic generator to make the monster below.
http://www.comicstripgenerator.com   I think comic generator would be a great way to make and express a thought for the day with your class.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think we all spend way too much time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me more ideas of how I could use these generators in class and for my family. I followed your links and tried them myself. I had loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete