Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thing 14-Quizlet

 I chose to play around with Quizlet.  I was really impressed with it and spent a great deal of time playing games that had already been generated. I especially liked the Spanish translation game and the SAT words.  I think Quizlet would be a great way to help students review for upcoming tests.  I also think it would be a great way to enhance their vocabulary.   You can make your own flashcards or play matching games on this site.  The games are timed so it is always fun to play several times to try to beat your score.   The younger grades can use this site to make multiplication flash cards to help the students work on memorizing their multiplication facts.  I really enjoyed searching through this and can think of many uses for this site. 

1 comment:

  1. I checked out Quizlet. Thanks for the suggestions. I can use it in my classroom and with my own kids.

    ReplyDelete