Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing 15 is Delicious

I got signed up for a delicious account. I already have a yahoo account so I used it to sign up for a delicious account. It took me a little while to download the toolbar but once I got it up and running I felt like it was really easy to use.   I searched for websites that will help me with TAKS reading tutoring.   I found many different sites that look like they will be really helpful.  I love the way the delicious bookmarks come up on my toolbar as a separate tab.  I think it will be great to access these bookmarks from home. Several times I have been working on tutoring and get home and forget that I don't have a certain bookmark on my home computer. I am looking forward to having these bookmarks available on any computer.
 I had some trouble coming up with tabs for some websites because they are basically for the same subject. I had to get creative and try to think of other ways to describe the sites.  Once I got in the groove of pushing the tag button and having it just pop up ready for a tag, it got easier. I am looking forward to tagging alot of websites and searching through other teacher's websites instead of always having to go to yahoo and using the search engine for helpful websites.  I think I am going to love it!! Please visit my bookmarks at 
http://www.delicious.com/rondoe2006

No comments:

Post a Comment