Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing 16-Library Thing

Library Thing is a great way to catalog and tag your favorite books. It is also a great way to share your opinions about certain books.   I love Nicholas Sparks books so I searched through and found alot of information about his books.  It would be a great way to tag books that you use when teaching certain subjects. It is also a great way to search for other books that people are using to teach in their classrooms.  I would love to read a book and get to discuss my opinions with other people who have read the same book.  I know I did not spend enough time seeing all of the benefits of this site but I plan to go back and look at it more in depth at a later time.  I am adding it to my delicious bookmarks. Here is a link to the Library Thing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have really been busy learning the 23 Things! I'm afraid I've fallen behind by allowing myself to "slide" past a few deadlines. I still have hopes of catching up.

    Our school announcements this past week have been saying that our district will be having digital books soon. No more fines or late books. This will be great for all the voracious readers who can't get enough of the written page!

    ReplyDelete